- Tortoiseshell cat-eyed sunglasses: I'm not a Ray-Ban girl, nor do I suit Aviators. The solitary style of sunglasses I would ever dare to don are these mid-century darlings. Parfait for keeping that blinding Irish sun (yes, it actually exists) out of my eyes.
- Charlotte Olympia Kitty slippers: Myself summed up in shoe form. I feel like these are a smidgen out of place, considering a cat's disdainful attitude towards water but I couldn't resist. I much preferred the navy pair but finding a photo of them in full proved fruitless.
- Woolen Miu Miu cardigan: For those evening strolls along the beach, parallel to the brilliant orange sun dipping beneath the sea's horizon. To drape around the shoulders when it get's a little "nippy" to aptly quote my mother.
- Lanvin shell bag: Simple, compact and would effortlessly compliment any outfit. I am also a sucker for anything clam-shaped.
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov: It is a mortal sin to neglect toting a good book along with you on holidays. I'm determined to get the "classics" read. This, alongside The Catcher in the Rye, feature at the very top of my list. I'm open to extending my list so suggestions are more than welcome!
- Chanel Mademoiselle: Recently, I have been catching whiffs of this distinct, girly, summery scent everywhere, sending me reeling into bursts of nostalgic yearning for another bottle. No perfume compares - the same can be said about their concrete price tag. Christmas it is, so.
- Versace starfish ring: Tieing back in with the sea theme, I have been voraciously searching for a starfish ring for years only to constantly be acquainted with disappointment. Polyvore tells me that H&M does a knock off of this which I'll have to further investigate.
The deep pain in my heart caused by the realisation that none of this wishlist shall be mine is partially being soothed by the beautiful weather Met Eireann has just promised! Until the next quixotic list of wants...